The Coca-Cola is
an effervescent drink sold in stores,
restaurants and vending machines in over 200 countries. It
is produced by The Coca-ColaCompany.
This drink was created by pharmacist John Pemberton, originallywas listed as a medicine.
The best thing about this drink is its marketing, thanks to this marketing is one of the best drinks around the world. But for me certainly are advertising campaigns, many people expected to come out a new ad. For me the best are those who make at Christmas.
I am a big consumer of Coca-Cola but I have pretty clear that it is harmful. Side effects such as stomach ingestion and can also get the vitamins and calcium problems.
It's a very refreshing drink caffeine to help you put the batteries! I need to drink every day at least a Coke, is a drug for me.
The price of Coke is 0.51, it's cheap. In today's market we can find different types of coke, such as Diet Coke or Coca-Cola without caffeine.
This drink was created by pharmacist John Pemberton, originallywas listed as a medicine.
The best thing about this drink is its marketing, thanks to this marketing is one of the best drinks around the world. But for me certainly are advertising campaigns, many people expected to come out a new ad. For me the best are those who make at Christmas.
I am a big consumer of Coca-Cola but I have pretty clear that it is harmful. Side effects such as stomach ingestion and can also get the vitamins and calcium problems.
It's a very refreshing drink caffeine to help you put the batteries! I need to drink every day at least a Coke, is a drug for me.
The price of Coke is 0.51, it's cheap. In today's market we can find different types of coke, such as Diet Coke or Coca-Cola without caffeine.
Ad of
2010 nice:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario