Next
month, from 19th to 26th June, I'm
going to Paris,
I'm not alone, I accompanied my
friends: Aura, Natalia Varela,
Natalia Selles, and Pau.
We decided to make this
trip because first class travel is
not going to
nowhere and also because
this year will
be the last this with
my friends.
They say Paris is the city of love. I hope to have fun with my friends. For now we have the apartment and the train tickets. In the apartment we have decided that I and Aura we will make chef and Natalies mopped the plates, Pau as we look at food.
On the train we will be bored because they are five hours away but I hope that music calms the boredom. When we arrive in Paris we will have shopping and rest for the next day go to tourism by the city. For now we plan to go: Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and much more!
I can't wait to go to Paris.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario