sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Black Future


My future is very black, this week I'm giving all the studies but apparently didn't work because some subjects I have done well but others such as philosophy, English and Castilian very badly. 


In these subjects I try everything but I can't approve them. Everything seems to be against me. 
I am strong and courageous but sometimes to see this situation I collapse.I need to pass this course because it is very frustrating for me to be there. 


I have already repeated a year and I will not do it again.
I am so tired that teachers always talk about the selectivity because I don't want to go.



 I find it hard so I decided to cycle the administrative superior but I need to approve and this difficult but not impossible. I hope to pass the course and teachers, friends and family help me a bit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario