miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

My English progress from 2010-2012



About  my first and last writing logically there are many differences. First on my first mail used a very basic vocabulary and did not use connectors. Moreover I did not know many things we have learned this year.
 Such as putting in passive sentences or correctly put "the".
Also this year I learned to write much faster Because cost me a lot.
As for my oral presentation differences are not obvious because I speak English for me is very difficult and more front the class. I improved my nerves and learned to improvise.
 This year almost did not read my paper and improve my pronunciation so I'm proud. It also helped me to make the presentations in couples. For example, the past year that I did with Laila or this year with Natalia and that gives me security and trust.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario