This
song I
first heard at
my friend
Paula. She
put it, was
a strange
sensation. It
is a
sad song and
beautiful at
once is indescribable when
you feel so identified
with a
song. I
love
I
stand alone in the darkness / Estoy
solo en la oscuridad
the winter of my life came so fast / el invierno de mi vida vino llego tan rápido
memories go back to my childhood / los recuerdos me regresan a mi niñez
to days I still recall / a los días que aun recuerdo
How happy I was then / Que feliz era
there was no sorrow there was no pain / no existía la pena, no existía el dolor
walking through the green fields / caminando por los campos verdes
sunshine in my eyes / y el brillo del sol en mis ojos
I'm still there everywhere / Aun estoy allí en todas partes
I'm the dust in the wind / soy el polvo en el aire
I'm the star in the northern sky / soy la estrella en el cielo del norte
I never stayed anywhere / nunca me quede en ningún lugar
I'm the wind in the trees / soy el viento en los árboles
would you wait for me forever ? / ¿Me esperarías por siempre?
the winter of my life came so fast / el invierno de mi vida vino llego tan rápido
memories go back to my childhood / los recuerdos me regresan a mi niñez
to days I still recall / a los días que aun recuerdo
How happy I was then / Que feliz era
there was no sorrow there was no pain / no existía la pena, no existía el dolor
walking through the green fields / caminando por los campos verdes
sunshine in my eyes / y el brillo del sol en mis ojos
I'm still there everywhere / Aun estoy allí en todas partes
I'm the dust in the wind / soy el polvo en el aire
I'm the star in the northern sky / soy la estrella en el cielo del norte
I never stayed anywhere / nunca me quede en ningún lugar
I'm the wind in the trees / soy el viento en los árboles
would you wait for me forever ? / ¿Me esperarías por siempre?
I'm
still there everywhere / Aun estoy allí en todas partes
I'm the dust in the wind / soy el polvo en el aire
I'm the star in the northern sky / soy la estrella en el cielo del norte
I never stayed anywhere / nunca me quede en ningún lugar
I'm the wind in the trees / soy el viento en los árboles
would you wait for me forever ? / ¿Me esperarías por siempre?
I'm the dust in the wind / soy el polvo en el aire
I'm the star in the northern sky / soy la estrella en el cielo del norte
I never stayed anywhere / nunca me quede en ningún lugar
I'm the wind in the trees / soy el viento en los árboles
would you wait for me forever ? / ¿Me esperarías por siempre?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario